Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey every one! My girls are turning 6 & 7 and having a Fiesta BDay any Ideas?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
We are having a double party for my daughters birthdays and doing a fiesta theme.  Does antone have any cheap ideas?
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
windsor6062
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 11:21 AM
www.orientaltrading.com, you can find lots of cheap party supplies for the fiesta theme.  i hope this helps
mooseyme
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Decorate with solid color plates, napkins, cups and tableclothes in bright colors (red, orange, yellow, green).  Hang crepe paper streamers and balloons in the same colors as the paper goods. 

Find a fun pinata (usually under $10) and place it as a centerpiece until it's time to crack it open.  Fill with candy and small prizes and they can double for party favors.  (Hand each guest a small sack before the pinata is opened and they can use it to hold the candy they collect. )  If you need an activity then guests can decorate their sacks in bright colors, stickers etc. and it can double as a goody bag. 

KJ

Sharing birthday party ideas between Moms
www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com
It's nice to share! 

theycallmemoma
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 10:38 PM
serve diffrent colored tortilla chips and play mexican music, maybe you could find Dora the explorer games at a party store.
TinasTribe
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Pin the tail on the donkey, mexican music, nachos and cheese and chicken on soft tacos, avacado dip, and punch. Of course a pinata.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)