Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for great party theme ideas? Check here!

Posted by   + Show Post

dancing

Are you looking for ideas for a particular party? 

These are some of the most commonly asked about themes and ideas- be sure to check here for some ideas- and feel free to start a post and ask any addition questions you have too!

We'd also love to see your party when it's all done, so come back and share with us what you planned and how it all turned out!

Let's party!

Princess and Faries Themes:

Butterfly:

Hello Kitty:

Candy:

Toy Story:

Cars:

Military:

Mario:

Mad Scientist:

Superhero/Starwars:

Dr. Seuss:

Minnie and Micky Mouse:

Dora:

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Replies (21-26):
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM

This was a great idea to list them all like that thanks

YVONNE

annitavillard
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I love this idea of celebrating holiday with games. I will suggest you to go with the game “RACING SIMULATORS”. It will give you the experience of the closest thing to driving a Ferrari. Your all friends will enjoy to the fullest.Racing simulators provide a completely immersive experience that your friends will love. Arcade Games will give you a memorable event to enjoy the party

myfunniebones
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Interesting ideas i like the mickey mouse ideas. 

EDDES
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Transformers Theme, Talking Raisins, The Flintstones Theme, Shrek Theme, Cabbage Patch DollsTheme, Hawaiian Theme, Beach Theme, Dinosaurs Theme, Bratz Dolls Theme, Cats Theme, Dogs Theme, Bunny Rabbits Theme, Bambi Theme.

mstef99
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Any ideas for senior grad party?  I want to do something different than the rest!

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you can build it around these in her future like the color of the college she is going to as the ones for the party. Does she had a dream of going to England bring parts of England in like have a high tea .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)