Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

dancing

It's time for a party check in- tell us what party you are planning right now or share all about the most recent party you threw- we would love to hear all about them!

by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM
lol! me too

Quoting mandyjh:

Wow! You are brave :) I only have enough guts to plan one party at time, LOL

Quoting Mholley1979:

Im planning an Easter Extravaganza, a Power Ranger Samurái 4ever Soirée, a football themed big 02, a chopped theme 12th and my wedding....oh and various lil things in between. Whew!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mholley1979
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol birthdays all in a row! The Easter party will celebrate some late March and April birthdays, May Im free, but June thru Feb..... Its busy busy busy, luckily i have,invested over the years and have acquired everything from popcorn machines to tents. All parties are diy though. Keeps me and my,lil helpers ds and dd busy

Quoting mandyjh:

Wow! You are brave :) I only have enough guts to plan one party at time, LOL

Quoting Mholley1979:

Im planning an Easter Extravaganza, a Power Ranger Samurái 4ever Soirée, a football themed big 02, a chopped theme 12th and my wedding....oh and various lil things in between. Whew!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deeredone2
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I am in the process of planning a bridal shower for April 28, a wedding for June 16 and my sons 9th bday party.  We are doing a wipeout theme.  Everyone is excited about it even the adults.

"I ♥ my Marine"

Mholley1979
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I love wipeout!

Quoting deeredone2:

I am in the process of planning a bridal shower for April 28, a wedding for June 16 and my sons 9th bday party.  We are doing a wipeout theme.  Everyone is excited about it even the adults.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

2  welcome  homeparties....one  for  my  grand daughter  who will  be  born  today  and  the second for my  son  and grandson  who  will  be coming  home  the  first week  of  April. They  live  (stationed)  in  S.  Carolina  and  because  of  money  problems  I  have  not  met  Baby  Gene  yet.

StephanAndCoral
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM
My mom wants me and my SIL to plan a party for my brother but 1 he hates parties (especially surprise ones)and 2 he is a truck driver and is never home on any specific day (can't even ask for a day off) so I don't know what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

We are working on doing something for easter and DD's birthday, which I have decided is going to be LaLaLoopsy themed. 

chrarrington18
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I am planning a graduation party for my son, a to gabba gabba party for a friend, throwing around.d ideas for my son party in October and my dd party next Feb. I know,next Feb but I feel she always get hoped cause she has her bday after Christmas when money is tight so I am going to narrow down things by Sep and buy it while I can before the holidays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyPrincess81
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Yea..and I know something will end up popping up in between lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

busy busy!! Bet it will all be fantastic!!

Quoting ArmyPrincess81:

We recently threw my dd a Justin Bieber party last week..right now I am planning my husband's graduation party, a summer bbq, and my vow renewal

ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥ Army Wife, Mommy to a Princess & a Prince ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥

Love planning parties? Join us in Party Planning Mama's. Click here !

ArmyPrincess81
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Must be Fort Jackson :) I have family that haven't met my daughter and she is 6. The army keeps us moving lol

Quoting mamamiajk:

2  welcome  homeparties....one  for  my  grand daughter  who will  be  born  today  and  the second for my  son  and grandson  who  will  be coming  home  the  first week  of  April. They  live  (stationed)  in  S.  Carolina  and  because  of  money  problems  I  have  not  met  Baby  Gene  yet.

ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥ Army Wife, Mommy to a Princess & a Prince ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥

Love planning parties? Join us in Party Planning Mama's. Click here !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)