Yummm, look what I found :)
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- 2 packages (14-1/2 ounces each) gingerbread cake mix
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (29 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Prepare and bake gingerbread according to package directions, using
- two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, for pudding, in a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and
- milk; stir until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until
- mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Combine
- pumpkin and brown sugar; stir into pudding.
- In a 4-qt. glass serving bowl, crumble one gingerbread cake; gently
- press down. Top with half of pudding mixture and whipped topping.
- Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 25 servings
- (1 cup each).