Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi.

I just joined your site.

I am 47 years old, single mom and live in Israel.

I have four daughters ages 24- 11.5

I found your site while on Pinterest.

I clicked on a lovely event decoration ( the plastic table clothes hanging on the ceiling joined in the middle by ballons) posted by one of your members and it brought me to this site. I did something very similar for a different event I planned.

I am searching for creative ways to decorate a hall for my daughter's bat mitzvah in September.

The hall is rather plain and it lends itself into being transformed into anything I come up with.

I am playing with the idea of a beach theme or a nature theme- anything cheerful and "sunny".

If anyone out there has any ideas and photos to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Debbie

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Replies (11-15):
earthangel1967
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I'm not sure which websites sell in your country or internationally so I would google to buy chocolate rocks if you go the nature route. : )

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Katie Henry of Katie Grace Designs created a rustic dessert table for this woodland wonderland party. Nature-inspired colors accentuate the outdoorsy-themed desserts. A real wood log holds the tree cake and s'more kabobs made from marshmallows, melted chocolate and crushed graham crackers stick out of grass slabs. Katie made tree cupcakes by simply using pretzel sticks as tree trunks and green melted chocolate as leaves. Everything about the dessert table makes guests feel as if they're enjoying a day in the woods.

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)