Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Its Global Love Day

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

The Day

It is our vision to unite one and all in a celebration of love and compassion. We honor each May 1st as a symbolic day of unconditional love and call upon all people and all nations to gather together in the wisdom of peace and love.

Global Love Day is the universal recognition of our innate oneness through love.  When we come from this limitless love we naturally and easily embrace ourselves and our fellow humanity.  Opening our heart, we allow unconditional love to be our guide and compassion to be our gift to life.

We invite you to celebrate with us by consciously focusing on love and what it means to you throughout this day.  We hope that by practicing love in all areas of your life, you will find it easy to love unconditionally all year long. 

Our main theme explains it best...

"Love Begins With Me"

What I Can Do

Simply be love.  Let the love within your heart be the focus of your awareness throughout the day.  Allow yourself to be accepting, forgiving, peaceful, joyful and in harmony with yourself and all life around you.  Just be!

Allowing unconditional love to be your primary intention is the main idea, and if you find yourself also wanting to actually "do" something loving or share the day with others, we have provided several categories to help give you ideas of how you may approach the day.  See the links to the left or above.  Each page will present suggestions that you can begin with.  We encourage you to come up with your own inspired, creative ideas and expressions

by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
supermeof3
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I love chocolate, does that count? hehehe

earthangel1967
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

holding balloonsOhhhhh I LOVE this holiday description! I am soooo passionate about such things, unity, diversity, etc and went above and beyond to MAKE SURE my 5 kids grew up to be the same way! It's so important to me!

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I agree! :)

Quoting earthangel1967:

holding balloonsOhhhhh I LOVE this holiday description! I am soooo passionate about such things, unity, diversity, etc and went above and beyond to MAKE SURE my 5 kids grew up to be the same way! It's so important to me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN