Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 10 year olds zebra and purple party...Pics

Posted by   + Show Post

We had my daughters party 2 weekends ago. We were blessed with a beautiful sunny day. I made a cake from 2 ideas I have seen while blogging. I made a zebra cake from a white and chocolate batter, just by layering the batters one scoop at a time on top of each other. After frosting the cake with I lined the outside with kit kats and topped it all with purple and black m&m's. Check out the pictures...

We had a photo booth that we made the props for:) a great opportunity to be extra silly.

I couldn't get this photo ride side up. I spray painted a frame from a thrift store. They I cut out a large H from a box. I cut up squares of tissue paper about 2 x 2 in. adn twisted them on the erase end of a new pencil. The dipped it in a little glue and place it on the cardboard. It was easy and fun and looked great. She has it hanging in her room now.

We had a bouncy house that was the highlight of the party for the kids. They played non stop for 3 hours. It was great for them and the parents. We could kick back and relax and they all slept great that night!

More photo booth fun!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
supermeof3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

...oh and the "photo booth" is really cute :)

ShhhItsASecret
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM
It looks awesome. Such cute ideas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Oh my goodness sounds like a my kinda party I love zebra print and purple is my favorite color!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Great job. That cake looks amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreeneyedJess
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I love the cake!!!

earthangel1967
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Great job mom! And what a cool cake I bet it was delicious too! : )

YVONNE

atozebra
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I loooove your party!!! I am obsessed with zebra print. My daughter had a zebra party and is on my blog.  Great job!!

schoolmomof2
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Thanks for all your kind compliments! I love planning fun parties for my girls. My next one is coming up at the end of this month. I'm planning a Hunger Games brunch for my soon to be 13 year old! It's becoming quite a challenge to come up with ideas, but we are working on it :)

AubreeLynn7
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

How fun! Looks like fun!

Rushn311
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Awww that's so cool. Cake looks yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)