Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

More companies doing party themed products

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

Party kits always sound like a good idea, but I never find any I like- it should be fun to see what new venders bring- do you always find what you need for your parties?

Increasing Number of Vendors Releasing New Themed Birthday Party Supplies for Kids

Legos, Sesame Street among many to release new products for kids theme parties and are now available through online party supply company, Windy City Novelties.

Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 04, 2012

Every kid wants a cool birthday theme based on their favorite toy or movie. But parents want a good price and easy shopping, a combination that is often tough to find in one place, let alone all in the same theme. An increasing number of vendors have been trying to fix this problem by releasing party kits and offering party supplies all in one theme. Legos, Sesame Street, and the Transformers movie franchise are among many to release new lines of products aimed at children's birthday parties. Now parents can find paper plates, cups, napkins, decorations and more all under these new themes.

The Transformers movie franchise proves to still be popular among kids, and a new line of themed party supplies makes it all the more easier to coordinate. Two sizes of plates and napkins feature different iconic characters and also are great for a main meal followed by dessert. Matching 9oz cups finish the new line.

Legos are making a comeback with the new generation, and with all the different sets it really has a lot of options. Currently, online party supply company, Windy City Novelties, offers Lego City party supplies that includes paper goods and decorations of all kinds. There are paper goods such as plates and napkins, but there are also fun additional accessories, such as a table cloth with a variety of characters and vehicles. A decorating kit contains two table centerpieces and confetti featuring Lego characters. Hanging swirl decorations and goodie bags round out the collection.

Among the new items in kids parties are new Sesame Street party supplies. Featuring loveable characters everyone grew up with, the collection offers a supply of themed paper goods for the party. There is a colorful birthday banner that is customizable with numbers, which are included in the set. Also included is a decorating kit, but what really stands out is the 6 foot tall scene setter with all the characters on it. This is a great addition to the party and also great for photo ops!

The fun doesn't stop here on the Windy City Novelties site. Users can browse through many different themes for their child's birthday party from Disney Princesses' to Harley Davidson! Each theme has the matching paper goods - plates, cups, napkins- necessary to knock out your child's birthday party shopping in one place!

ABOUT WINDY CITY NOVELTIES

Windy City Novelties, a party supply company founded in 1983, is known for their great selection and competitively priced items. They have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and are also a NexTag 5 Star Seller. From their website they offer fast and friendly shipping along with customer service. From glow products to balloons in every color of the rainbow, and even customizable banners and invites, Windy City Novelties has over 15,000 products and adds more each week. For more info, visit windycitynovelties.com.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kavon
by Kaya on May. 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I am really into DIY party printables right now.......ther is so much you can do with them...

momofsixangels
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM

This is a good idea.It will help out a lot of people.I havent heard of Windy city before.Sounds like a great place to get party supplies!

Dodie702
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Cool! TFS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Never heard of them but that sounds awesome. When my kids want a specific theme sometimes its really hard to find it. It is very frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Often times I could find the theme I wanted but sometimes my creative kids made up their own themes so then I had to get creative and sometimes decorate cups and tablecloths myself and make my own decorations like for a few examples

their

Pink and Purple puppy party

Super sloppy slimy party

Candy Kingdom fantasyland party

Froggies and flies party

and more

YVONNE

ZelisMommy
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I sell party supplies and I never realized parents had a hard time finding party supplies in a certain theme. In fact, I stopped keeping certain themes in stock due to them being too popular and stores like Wal-mart selling them. And of course I cant compete w/ Walmart :/ So being I sell party supplies online it would make the most sense to sell themes parents cant find at the local store. With that said, it depends if the manufacturer is one of my vendors on whether I can get a certain theme or not. And also, w/ me just being a very small company (1 mom, working from home) even when I can find a theme, I may choose not to carry it if its too "rare" for fear of getting stuck w/ merchandise later.

Anyway, you should be able to find any theme online. If I dont carry a certain theme, I try to let my customers know where they can find it.

And when all else fails.. try ebay... you can find just about anything there, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)