Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Your mothers day!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
Share your story how was your mothers day??

I had a great mommies day this year. We wentto visit my mom in the morning she kept the kids the night before so she was extremly happy to wake up with them and I had a good resting night for the first time in 4 yrs lol. We went out to eat and get some ice scream we went to see hubbies grama then we came back and justspend time with the kids very relaxing. It was a great mommies day loved it!! How was yours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SassyLeigh
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I was able to sleep in "kinda". My older girls did the dishes and hubby made a huge brunch!! Biscuits and gravy and French toast and bacon! I was full all day long. It was pretty quite day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm glad its over.

mylilprincesses
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I'll second that!

Quoting momofsixangels:

I'm glad its over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
I slept in and hubby made me breakfast in bed. Then we all watched some movies together. In the evening my Mom and I went out to eat and saw Recycled Percussion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM

My day started off w/ bannana pancakes and coffee in bed.  We then went to church together w/ my Mom and one of my sisters.  Then we all headed back to Moms for Mothers Day brunch and to celebrate my DD's Holy Communion.  Afterwards we came home and just spent time together, it was a really nice day :D

supermeof3
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM

That sounds like a GREAT day!  I love buscuits and gravy! :D

Quoting SassyLeigh:

I was able to sleep in "kinda". My older girls did the dishes and hubby made a huge brunch!! Biscuits and gravy and French toast and bacon! I was full all day long. It was pretty quite day!

earthangel1967
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I had a wonderful mother's day, My husband makes the whole weekend for me (I do the same for him on father's day weekend.)

Saturday I went for a scenic little walk to look at nature and wildlife and then went swimming in our apt complex's indoor pool that i love so much.

Then my husband and I went to a 2 hour ice skating show featuring 3yrolds thru teens that we both really enjoyed a lot.

Then we had chicken breast and strawberry banana smoothies for dinner and later we had sugar free icecream.

I stayed up late to watch Saturday Night live with Will Ferrell

SUNDAY I slept in later and my honey brought me coffee and one of my favorite breakfasts which is large curd cottage cheese with splenda in it and chunks of bananas. It taste like dessert to me.

Then we rented and watched The Vow.

Then he took me out to Applebees for honey bbq ribs and mozarella sticks for dinner.

Then I was able to talk to each of my 5 young adult kids on the phone. : D

Oh yes and I had called my own mom earlier in the day.

Then we ended the night watching the line up of our new episodes of cartoons such as Family Guy, Cleveland Show, Simpsons, Bobs Burgers and American Dad that we both like.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)