Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Slumber party for 6-10 year olds?

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
  • 14 Replies

My 6 year old daughter wants an "school's out" Slumber party , she only wants to invite her cousins from both sides of the family a total of 6 girls ... some may not actually spend the night *i'm ok with that ;D* just still thinking if this is a good idea?

We live in an apartment home lol so the girls will be in the living room /dd's room...

any ideas? input is always welcomed ... invatation wording? theme?

by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alejandra10
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM
You can do their nails or get each other to do their nails. Maybe your theme can be a girly girl theme all pink. Maybe a makeover type thing you can do their hair small stuff. Maybe you can get them some games they like or something I'm not much help I don't have any girls so I'm like totally lost on what girls like at that age
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM
You can do their nails or get each other to do their nails. Maybe your theme can be a girly girl theme all pink. Maybe a makeover type thing you can do their hair small stuff. Maybe you can get them some games they like or something I'm not much help I don't have any girls so I'm like totally lost on what girls like at that age
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM

So fun!  I had sleepovers alllll the time when I was in grade school :)

You could also just do a movie and snacks.  Have everyone bring their blankets and pillows and just pile in the living room :D  So funnnnn!

larschick
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Barbie party???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Agree!!

Quoting supermeof3:

So fun!  I had sleepovers alllll the time when I was in grade school :)

You could also just do a movie and snacks.  Have everyone bring their blankets and pillows and just pile in the living room :D  So funnnnn!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I loved sleepovers.How about a treasure hunt?

Dodie702
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Sounds like a ton of fun! We always slept in the living room at my slumber parties. I do believe I started to have them at 6 years old.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
earthangel1967
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Our 3 girls favorite slumber party they had was a Glow In The Dark Themed slumber party, so cool

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Oooo! Sounds cool! Do you have pics?

Quoting earthangel1967:

Our 3 girls favorite slumber party they had was a Glow In The Dark Themed slumber party, so cool

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)