Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet Sixteen

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did you have a sweet sixteen party?Did your child?

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Yes but it was not a success. No Jeff did not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
No I didn't I exchange that to a trip lol don't regret it one bit loved it went to Florida with my friends and had a great time!! My kids are still small and I don't have any daughters dont think my boys will want one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM
I did and it was great. I know my dd will prob want one and I want hers to be traditional first then they can party lime crazy after. I am starting to save for it next year. They can be really pricie so I want to make sure I can give her the party she wants. I annotations sure if my son will want one but of he does he van party like a rock star too. I'm sure he will want just a big party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anapatita7
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM

In South Amrica we celebrate 15 instad of 16 and i also trade the party for a trip to Disney, I know kind of "kiddish" for the age but that was 28 years ago lol the teen times were different. I do not regret at all, spent 2 weeks just having fun at the parks with a group of teen!

kavon
by Kaya on Jun. 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM

No, I didn't, my dd is now turning 5 so when that time comes God spare our lives she can have her choice of trip or party........

LaMamiDeJase
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM

no i didnt, and my girls are only 2 and 9 months, im planning to give them something when they turn 15 though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)