Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

LETS GO BACK. .. to our childhood

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:01 AM
  • 10 Replies
What's the one birthday you will never forget???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alejandra10
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM
My favorite was when i turned 6 my favorite cartoon was Arthur from pbs kids. First off it was a complete surprise i was told i wasn't getting a birthday party instead they send me to my aunts house (i was so mad that day thinking they didn't even want me in the house for my bday) when my aunt takes me back home i came to a Arthur and DW party it was awesome i got a huge Arthur and a huge DW i still have them. It was awesome i will look for pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
My favorite party is my Barbie sleep over. I was six years old. All my friends brought their Barbies. It was sooo much fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM
My sweet 16. I didn't really have parties just cakes with cousins. So my sweet 16 was awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM
I think the birthday I will not forget is helping my mom take of my new baby borther David was born on July 17 and my birthday is July 28. I was 11 that birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I cant remember for sure the age(maybe 6) but my Mom made a homemade train cake out of soup cans

Poohy1975
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

My 7th birthday.I had just opened my princess barbie,when the tornado warning went off. My "mom" ,sister, and myself went to the basement while my dad stayed outside BBQing my favorite meal, BBQ rabbit. He sat and watched it go by.

psychobilly_mom
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I don't recall ever  having a birthday party :D ...that is why I always celebrate my kiddos birthdays ^_^

KEISHAJB
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

My 10th birthday! My favorite gifts were my dollhouse & two dresses I got, one was a sunday dress that had a matching hat! Love it!

Elyssa414
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
One year, I heard about the make a wish foundation and we had a wish themed party and instead of gifts we collected donations for make a wish... I was 9, and SO proud when I went there and handed over the donations, (which was probably not really that much, but it seems like millions to me lol)! It was amazing.

Much much later my first son became a wish kid... Kind of a crazy coincidence.

I hope someday my kids have a birthday like that where they realize how much better it feels to give than to get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM

The one I really can't forget, is the one I really WANT to forget.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN