Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jack's Big Music Show 2nd birthday (heavy pics)

Posted by   + Show Post

Well, I believe a lot of you momas dont know this show, it used to show in 2005 (when i saw first), that's when my DD was born and she used to love them (and me too!!) I always wanted to do a party with their theam but there was nothing on the marlek about them,so I waited to see if would come out, nop, nothing!! After a while my DD was too big for the theam. In 2009 I had a boy and by accident I found the show playing late night (?) so I recorded for my son. Well, he also was in love with the program and nothing on the market again,but this time I didnt want to wait, so I decided to do the party using things related to the show and here are the pics.

The Caracters: Jack, Mel and Mary at the ClubHouse!

I bought this inflatebla instruments to decorate around the room and also to work as favors, This was the food table.......

The goodie bags: a dvd with some episodes of the show + some little toys and candies,

The cake I made, the band on the "vinil" record, the figurines and instruments are fondant except for the accordeon....

Sweet table (missing some candies)

These were a pain to eat more than to make, will not do it again...

My big boy, I think he liked the cake!!

Well, this was my reward for the party!! Couldn;t akk for more!!!

BTW, this party was last year but only now i got the pics from a friend who was taking it!! Now off to plan his Disey Cars party for August!! TFL!!!

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Replies (11-13):
anapatita7
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Thanks ladies! It was fun doing this party and the best thing was looking his happy eyes when he saw everything set up! Priceless! Thanks for looking!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deeredone2
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM

What a cute party!  Love the little containers that the truffles are in.

Anniea90
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Such an adorable party! You did a great job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)