Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays
What is everyone doing this weekend? And parties?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Replies (11-15):
Dodie702
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM
We celebrated.my mom's b-day today. We went out to eat and saw Brave. It was fun. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM

That sounds fun! :D

Quoting kavon:

Going to my boss's 40 and Fabulous party tomorrow night and the best part is that she has catered a special area for the kids to have fun too, so no worries for babysitting.........

chrarrington18
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavon
by Kaya on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:34 AM

It was lots of fun, my mom offered to watch my dd so it worked out even better because knowing me I would have been in the kids area too frequently hovering but I got to relax and chat and dance, she had live music as well as a DJ, great finger foods and even better desserts, ther were probably 200 people there ( and she had said she was having a small gathering, lol). My boss truly did look fabulous and not at all like forty. the girls and I from the office bought her a full spa package and I made her a special card with her picture on it. We all had a blast, I got home about 2am.

Quoting supermeof3:

Quoting kavon:

Going to my boss's 40 and Fabulous party tomorrow night and the best part is that she has catered a special area for the kids to have fun too, so no worries for babysitting.........

supermeof3
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

That sounds like a wonderful night!!!  ...and a great gift too ;)

Quoting kavon:

It was lots of fun, my mom offered to watch my dd so it worked out even better because knowing me I would have been in the kids area too frequently hovering but I got to relax and chat and dance, she had live music as well as a DJ, great finger foods and even better desserts, ther were probably 200 people there ( and she had said she was having a small gathering, lol). My boss truly did look fabulous and not at all like forty. the girls and I from the office bought her a full spa package and I made her a special card with her picture on it. We all had a blast, I got home about 2am.

Quoting supermeof3:

Quoting kavon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN