Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Golden Birthday

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:50 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do you make this a huge deal? In case you dont know what it is your golden b-day is the year you turn the age of the date of your b-day.My b-day is april 20th so my golden b-day was when I turned 20.

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kavon
by Kaya on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

My golden bday was at 10, which was not great because my mom was in the hospital having a tubal ligation done so we didn't do anything for that bday at all. My dd's will be on her 21st bday which is a special bday all on its own so God sparing our lives, I would love to do something really wonderful for her.

supermeof3
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I've never even heard of that...so needless to say, we've never celebrated!

chrarrington18
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM
J never heard of it. In that case I missed mine it was when I turned 26. And no one cared that I turned 26 cause it was the same day my son turned 1. As a matter of fact I was in tears that day cause my mom made me cry cause she was being mean. I had went to get my hair done and was a little late picking my son up and she said I didn't need my hair done cause I didn't matter anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:09 PM
I had mine last year. I had my bday party at peter piper pizza - its like chuck e cheese but bigger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

It wasn't that huge of a deal for me, but it's neat. Mine was 26. Our Kids have a ways to go---27 and 28.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Quoting chrarrington18:

J never heard of it. In that case I missed mine it was when I turned 26. And no one cared that I turned 26 cause it was the same day my son turned 1. As a matter of fact I was in tears that day cause my mom made me cry cause she was being mean. I had went to get my hair done and was a little late picking my son up and she said I didn't need my hair done cause I didn't matter anyway.

I'm sorry your mom made you cry on your b-day!

Alejandra10
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:12 AM
No i didn't mine was 17 then but no that wasn't even a good year for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting supermeof3:

I've never even heard of that...so needless to say, we've never celebrated!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM

My birthday is Dec 25, 1967 ... when I turned 25 I had never heard of a golden birthday and was already a mommy of 3 but I do always have a nice birthday I must say : )

Blinksssss YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)