Here are some weird ice cream flavors?Wanna try them?
1) Spaghetti and cheese Icecream - cheese flavored icecream with ground up spaghetti pieces. This one actually looks quite nice.
2) Sardines & Brandy Icecream - What can I say - sardines! In icecream!!
Japan apparently has a lot of really weird flavors. Since they eat a lot of fish over there perhaps it's inevitable that it would end up in icecream.
3) Squid Ink Icecream- a dark charcoal color. I've no idea what squid ink would taste like.
4) Horseflesh Icecream - this has pieces of RAW horseflesh in it. Yuk, I daren't even think about that one.
In France you can find -
5) Caviar Icecream - Made by a gourmet food company it has 60% Alverto Royal Petrossian caviar in it.
6) Candied Bacon Icecream - This may not be quite so bad as the others but bacon and icecream don't seem the right combination to me.
In England they have -
7) Blue Stilton Cheese Icecream - said to go great with English Mince Pies.
8) Beer Flavored Icecream - what can I say.
Go to Italy and they might offer you -
9) Spleen & Artichoke Icecream - I don't think I could even look at that, let alone eat it.
Last but by no means least you have -
10) Viagara Icecream - made from natural stimulants it contains, ginko biloba, arginine and guarana. Apparently only one per customer per day. Suppose it's better than taking pills. Then again - is it? This one is available in Japan.