Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

4th of July plans??

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Is anyone doing anything good for the 4th?   We are just going to BBQ tomorrow and maybe have my Mom over.  Grilled salmon and shrimp Mmmmmmm

barbecuing

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gacgbaker
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay home and just be restful!

I'll make my son some cookies and 'firecraker french toast' per his request, but I need a down day!

supermeof3
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM

What is "firecracker french toast"???  ....and a "down day" sounds awesome ;)

Quoting gacgbaker:

Stay home and just be restful!

I'll make my son some cookies and 'firecraker french toast' per his request, but I need a down day!

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:36 PM
We will have hamburgers with Jeff in the afternoon then go to Stillwater for the firework show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

That sounds fun! :D

Quoting Alieda:

We will have hamburgers with Jeff in the afternoon then go to Stillwater for the firework show

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM
It would be more fun if Jeff would go with us to the firework but it will mist be Lannie and I then. Jeff does boy like fireworks. But it will be nice to have lunch with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM

This is our first year we arent doing anything major.

We usually travel to Northern Michigan to Alpena on lake huron ... my parents live up there on the lake and we spend it there normally but we dont have the gas money right now with Todd being out of work

We MIGHT go to the parade but only if we wake up in time (not morning people) and we might go to the fireworks if the weather allows otherwise it will be just a normal day for us tomorrow which seems odd bc I'm soooo into holidays etc

Blinksssss YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM
My Father is Bbqing ribs and then we are going to a park for their fireworks display.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Sounds fun!!!  ...and yummy ;)

Quoting Dodie702:

My Father is Bbqing ribs and then we are going to a park for their fireworks display.

supermeof3
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Sorry you arent traveling this year!!!  Hope you make the best of it :)

Quoting earthangel1967:

This is our first year we arent doing anything major.

We usually travel to Northern Michigan to Alpena on lake huron ... my parents live up there on the lake and we spend it there normally but we dont have the gas money right now with Todd being out of work

We MIGHT go to the parade but only if we wake up in time (not morning people) and we might go to the fireworks if the weather allows otherwise it will be just a normal day for us tomorrow which seems odd bc I'm soooo into holidays etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN