Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays
These are too cute not to share!  Are you making any "holiday treats"

Red, White and Blue Fudge Stars (makes 18-24)

You'll need:

1 batch of white chocolate fudge (see recipe here, eliminate the Oreos)
1/4 -2/3 cup red and blue jimmies/sprinkles
optional, piping bag
striped straws or lollipop sticks

Instructions:

Make white chocolate fudge (see recipe here.) Stir in red and blue sprinkles until you get the desired speckling effect. Spoon or use a piping bag to fill your silicone star mold with the fudge. Fill 18 stars all the way to the top or fill 24 stars about 3/4 full. If you'd like, add more red and blue sprinkles on top of each star. Let sit at room temperature for about 8 hours or refrigerate for an hour or so until set. 

To remove stars from mold, turn mold upside down, press on the back of  a star while pulling up on the mold. If your stars don't release, allow them to set up longer.

At this point you can arrange your stars on a serving platter or ...

Push one straw or lollipop stick into each fudge star, then arrange them on a serving platter, create a bouquet, or wrap them individually in clear cellophane bags.

I decided after taking pictures of my stars, that I really like the ones without the extra sprinkles on top. What do you think?

If you like the recipe presented above, please share it with others by using the share buttons below. I really appreciate being Stumbled Upon and Pinned, and am always grateful to those of you that share my ideas on your website. I do request that you don't post my entire tutorial, but rather share a picture with a link. If you make this recipe, I'd love for you to send me a photo to beth@hungryhappenings.com so that I can share it in my Reader's Gallery. I link my recipes up to lots of websites that are listed here. Thank you for visiting Hungry Happenings - Beth 

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Replies (11-15):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Quoting supermeof3:

I'm right there w/ ya', Yvonne! lol

Quoting earthangel1967:

ANYYYYY Kind of fudge is toooo yummy and these are toooo cute! Love them!

good

Blinksssss YVONNE

chrarrington18
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Those are super cute. I want to try with the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

These would be great for any holiday!   Little Christmas trees or stockings could be cute too!

Quoting chrarrington18:

chrarrington18
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Yes it would. You could even do it with the chocolate candies if your not a fudge person. Oh I can't wait for dd party in Feb. She wants me to combine lalaloopsy and ballet. This shall be interesting.

Quoting supermeof3:

These would be great for any holiday!   Little Christmas trees or stockings could be cute too!

Quoting chrarrington18:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Quoting chrarrington18:

Yes it would. You could even do it with the chocolate candies if your not a fudge person. Oh I can't wait for dd party in Feb. She wants me to combine lalaloopsy and ballet. This shall be interesting.

Quoting supermeof3:

Quoting chrarrington18:

That sounds like a cute party!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)