Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Superhero 3rd Birthday Party!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm going to be doing a Superhero party for my son's 3rd birthday party in November. I was wondering if you all could give me some ideas for the perfect superhero party! I'm going to do the no sew capes for one of the party activities. http://www.cafemom.com/group/21665/forums/read/16544599/No_Sew_Superhero_Capes?last#last

He really likes Batman, Iron Man, Captain America. He loves all of the super heros. I was even thinking of doing a non character super hero theme. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks ladies! :)

Here's my lil super hero on 4th of July. He wears this everywhere!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chrarrington18
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I just did a batman party for my son last october. I will see if i can find the post of pics. I also have superhero saying bags from the party left over. They are the big tote bags.

juveli
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM

thats the cutest idea ever! i dont have any ideas right now but i like that its not specific to one hero that way everyone can wear their favorite hero costume!

Dodie702
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Thanks!

Quoting chrarrington18:

I just did a batman party for my son last october. I will see if i can find the post of pics. I also have superhero saying bags from the party left over. They are the big tote bags.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
That's a great idea! I am going to put on the invite to have all the Los wear their fav super hero costume. :)

Quoting juveli:

thats the cutest idea ever! i dont have any ideas right now but i like that its not specific to one hero that way everyone can wear their favorite hero costume!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavon
by Kaya on Jul. 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Love the felt masks, you can use the mask your son is wearing for a template.......

How about for a cool superhero craft

http://ellieandabbie.typepad.com/bright_eyes_blue_eyes/2009/09/superhero-birthday-party-craft.html

Superhero lollipops????

Not  a lollipop fan, how about super jars (could work for cups too, i guess)

Love the wrist band idea, maybe lenghten and do matching belts as well........

Love this party

Dodie702
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Sooo cute! I love the lollipops with masks on.

Quoting kavon:

Love the felt masks, you can use the mask your son is wearing for a template.......

How about for a cool superhero craft

http://ellieandabbie.typepad.com/bright_eyes_blue_eyes/2009/09/superhero-birthday-party-craft.html

Superhero lollipops????

Not  a lollipop fan, how about super jars (could work for cups too, i guess)

Love the wrist band idea, maybe lenghten and do matching belts as well........

Love this party

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM

LOVE the lollipops!

tyesmommy
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Thjought I replied but i have a lot of super hero stuff from my son's 3rd birthday, if you're interested in getting some stuff lower than in stores, and i also make banners and stuff too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)