Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays
Are you currently planning a party? Who is is for? What is the theme? When is the party going to be? Tell us what you've bought so far. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
Dodie702
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Bump...I know there is more parties!!!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Not right now, no money at all! : ( I wish I was planning a party that would be fun and happy!

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Quoting abmaddox1981:

August 26th baby nuber 3 will be 1yr old! Doing a caterpillar theme and we haven't bought anything yet.

awww what a cute theme idea,

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Quoting supermeof3:

We will be celebrating one of our DD's 7th  birthday :)  We were going to do a winter wonderland party, but she asked that we celebrate her bday on vacation (a group of our family are going on vacation together) so that's what we'll be doing. 

happy birthdaygoodtravelon vacation Sounds like a really fun idea, hope you all have an awesome time!

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Quoting kavon:

My dd's birthday is Aug. 21st, her party is on the 25th; she is turning 5. 

Her theme is Princess and Knights, I know the princess theme is overdone but she is very girly and chose the princess theme over an art party (which we may do next year).

These are some of my earlier purchases:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/21665/forums/read/16522490/A_few_new_purchases_for_a_princess_party

Since then I have purchased the tableware(Pink & Lilac), birthday candles, balloons, some of her birthday presents, her birthday outfit, princess favor bags from amazon, rings, princess and knight tattoos.

Purchases to be made - boys favors, items for food, cake and drinks.

Finished projects - girls felt wands and tiaras, 1 happy birthday banner, 1 picture banner, 1 princess and knight banner, 2 princess Paper chains (pink), 2" circles tags for cups, napkin rings, door sign.

Projects in progress - boys favor bags, boys knight tunic, boys helmet, sword and shields, pin the fire on the knight game, castle pinata, hanging decorations, invites to print off.

A few other stuff as well to complete.

Awww what a special and girly birthday (I'm girly too so extra love it and love how you incorporated the boys right into the theme as well good job mom!)

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Quoting anapatita7:

My son will be 3 on Aug 13th and I'm doing the party o the 12th, Disney Cars theam. So far, i got mcqueen plates, stickers, yoyos and candies for goody bags, paper bags for the goodies that I'm going to decorate, tags and lolipops, medals for race game. I'm gonna serve pizza, ice cream and cake plus a sweet table.

Sounds like that will be both cute and a lot of fun too : D

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting deeredone2:

Planning a party fo DS. He is going to be 9 and it's going to be a "Wipeout Party! The party is next Sunday. Got everything except the pole for the balloon arch.

Yes I remember some of your planning along the way so far, so exciting! I am sure this party will be a blast and smash hit for your son and all his guests too. They'll have such a fun time! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

I'm currently planning my son's 3rd b-day party for November. He wants a Superhero party so we're going to make no sew capes for the kids to decorate at the party. I'm also looking for masks for the kids too. I haven't bought anything yet, but I plan on starting to buy things by the end of the month. :)

Great idea on the capes and masks, I always loved it when my kids came up with a theme that I could treat al the kids to costumes or props bc I knew how much they loved it and it added to the party plus they can continue to have fun with it even long after the party is over.

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quoting chrarrington18:

I am planning a lalaloopsy ballet party as per request of my dd. She will be 3 febuary. Since I half to make everything I am starting now. Got to buy those dolls too for her she keeps asking for and o will use them on her cake.

awwww that sounds absolutely darling. I always loved letting my kids come up with any theme they wanted too even if I had to make everything my self bc it was all made up,, your daughters will be soooo cute and girly, like I said just darling.

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Quoting KEISHAJB:

I'm planning both my daughters parties. DD1 her sweet 6th birthday party is Sept. 8th. I have bought most of the table wear, but most of the buying will be in the next 2-3 weeks. 

DD2 will be 1 December 16th, her theme will be Disney Princess' I haven't bought anything yet, I will be buying her party stuff while I am out finishing my shopping for DD1's party. I already had princess buckets from when Willow was going to have a princess party, and I have mini superhero backpacks for the boys. 

Cute! What is your 6 yr old daughter's theme?

Blinksssss YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)