Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Let's plan a party- Spy!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

party

We all love parties- so let's all plan one together and see what we can come up with! 

I'll post a new theme, and you all plan the party!  Post pictures, links, or just your ideas- I can't wait to see what kind of creative party we can plan!

Today's theme is....Spy

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
inmybizz
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM

goodie bags for all

kavon
by Kaya on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM

spy academy party

Disguises for kids to use at party and makes fun favors as well.....

kavon
by Kaya on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Top secret Invites.....

kavon
by Kaya on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM

A cool Spy Party for inspiration.....

006 spy party {a boy birthday party idea}

by RUTH on AUGUST 23, 2011

I am a mom of girls.  The older they get, the more I am beginning to realize that girly stuff is all I know. We live in a world of pink & purple, of princesses & tea parties, of Barbie & Dora & dress-up.  Every once in a while I will get an email from a reader asking for some fun BOY party ideas, and I always feel woefully inadequate.

It’s not that I don’t want to help, it’s that I don’t even know where to begin.

My friend Bonnie is in the opposite boat!  She has two little boys, almost the exact same ages as Princess & Trouble.  This past weekend she threw a Spy-themed party for her son Jack, who turned six years old.  It was a blast, and she did such a great job carrying out the theme that I just had to share it with you!

spy-party-ideasThe Highlights:

• All the kids had to “scan” their hand before entering the party zone
  • Once inside, all the kids were fingerprinted and issued a badge with a code name
  • The party started with “training missions” outside–the kids were split into groups and got to do a variety of fun games, including a water balloon toss, croquet course, tossing game, & “web” of string to crawl through, followed by a cooling-off session in the pool!
  • The very cool spy cake was homemade by Bonnie & decorated with footprints and spyglasses.
  • After swimming the kids were told that the pinata had disappeared, and were sent on a guided spy mission to find it.  They had a blast!
  • All the kids were given Special Agent Kits to take home filled with spy tools–a compass, binocular, notebook, magic pen, sunglasses, & fake mustaches.
  • The awesomely creative “Confidential Dossier” invitations set the tone for the party from the very beginning
  • Most of Bonnie’s cool ideas were handmade and cost mostly time.  Because the only thing better than a great birthday party is one that doesn’t break the bank!
spy-birthday-party-ideas
{Great Job, Bonnie.  Thanks again for having us.  Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!}
HiDi
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM

ninjacelebrity

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN