Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

noone show up to your party?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Replies (11-17):
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Yes twice that I can remember, one was sad but understandable. When my mom try to give me a sweet sixteen party no one come. When Jeff was in first grade I plan a birthday party for him but his birthday is in the winter. And there was about six inches of snow on the ground.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:45 AM
This

Quoting Alejandra10:

It has never happened and I hope it doesn't

rebeccasmly
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Once but because it was mother's day weekend so u figured only family would be coming. He was only 3 so he didn't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM
This yr for my sons party, only close family showed up. I was angry but my son couldn't have been happier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM

lol  that sounds about the way it goes....I have 3 sisters and we are all grown and best friends and loooove our Mom to pieces!  It's fun to grow up and have "Mom" be a friend AND Mom ;)

Your family sounds really nice, by the way :)

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting supermeof3:

I don't doubt it!!!  I have 3 little girls, they are 9,7 and almost 5, I'm not looking forward to those catty days :(

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting supermeof3:

Oh man, that stinks!!!!  Glad the guys came though :)   I bet the girls were jelouse when they heard that LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

Yes once it was devastating for my teen daughter (when all the catty two faced jealous girls didnt show up at last minute and hadnt even called, Michae'la called them to find out sure enough they had made other plans she was heartbroken, so we told her to call her guy FRIENDS and see if they wanted to come over for a last minute party fun food treats, favors, etc and every single one of them was there in less than 1/2 hour and stayed until late. SHe didnt trust girls as friends after that.

I am actually pretty sure Jealous girls was the problem in the very first place lol ; )

tee hee hee I have 3 girls too now 18 1/2, 20 and 23 1/2 (and  2 boys 17 and 25) the two boys although 8 yrs apart were literally best friends before the younger one could even talk, the 3 girls were best friends one minute and screaming and crying at eachother the other minute and then 2 of them were best friends and one was left out and then 2 different ones were best friends and another one was left out haha but now that they are all young adults they are truly best friends.  I think from OUR expeirence at least the 2 boys were soooooooo much more mischievous than all 3 girls put together in elementary school years and then in middle school the boys got easy and calmed down a ton and then suddenly my 3 fairly easy girls got all emotional and over reactive and dramatic on me over everything and nothing but then once they reached young adulthood ALL of them got easier than ever before and now I get to actually be FRIENDS with them YAYYYYYY hang in there mommy ; )

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Quoting supermeof3:

lol  that sounds about the way it goes....I have 3 sisters and we are all grown and best friends and loooove our Mom to pieces!  It's fun to grow up and have "Mom" be a friend AND Mom ;)

Your family sounds really nice, by the way :)

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting supermeof3:

I don't doubt it!!!  I have 3 little girls, they are 9,7 and almost 5, I'm not looking forward to those catty days :(

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting supermeof3:

Oh man, that stinks!!!!  Glad the guys came though :)   I bet the girls were jelouse when they heard that LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

Yes once it was devastating for my teen daughter (when all the catty two faced jealous girls didnt show up at last minute and hadnt even called, Michae'la called them to find out sure enough they had made other plans she was heartbroken, so we told her to call her guy FRIENDS and see if they wanted to come over for a last minute party fun food treats, favors, etc and every single one of them was there in less than 1/2 hour and stayed until late. SHe didnt trust girls as friends after that.

I am actually pretty sure Jealous girls was the problem in the very first place lol ; )

tee hee hee I have 3 girls too now 18 1/2, 20 and 23 1/2 (and  2 boys 17 and 25) the two boys although 8 yrs apart were literally best friends before the younger one could even talk, the 3 girls were best friends one minute and screaming and crying at eachother the other minute and then 2 of them were best friends and one was left out and then 2 different ones were best friends and another one was left out haha but now that they are all young adults they are truly best friends.  I think from OUR expeirence at least the 2 boys were soooooooo much more mischievous than all 3 girls put together in elementary school years and then in middle school the boys got easy and calmed down a ton and then suddenly my 3 fairly easy girls got all emotional and over reactive and dramatic on me over everything and nothing but then once they reached young adulthood ALL of them got easier than ever before and now I get to actually be FRIENDS with them YAYYYYYY hang in there mommy ; )

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
No...thankfully not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)