Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Neon Party Decor

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

I just watched this video on YouTube and they made it look so easy.  I typically buy allot of stuff pre-made.  I always IMAGINE myself having it DIY style but never do.  

I'm going to try this for a Rainbow Party i have been planning in my head.  *chuckle*  

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I love neon colors.I loved them in the 80's and still do

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:49 PM

We used a lot of neon colors on the cake and the decor for my one daughters 13th birthday glow in the dark slumber party and we also told her guests to wear shirts that were bright neon colors or white and then at night we turned on all black lights and it made everything look glow in the dark. We did a lot of glow in the dark activities and games too. (silly string in bright colors is extra cool under black light too)

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Love neon colors!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavon
by Kaya on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Love DIY ideas....these are super cute........

Alyson121
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

I love neon colors.I loved them in the 80's and still do

I know right? Me too. 

Alyson121
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Yeah i never thought to do a neon party.  And they said the supplies were pretty much bought at an office supply store.  Cheap and chic.  

Quoting earthangel1967:

We used a lot of neon colors on the cake and the decor for my one daughters 13th birthday glow in the dark slumber party and we also told her guests to wear shirts that were bright neon colors or white and then at night we turned on all black lights and it made everything look glow in the dark. We did a lot of glow in the dark activities and games too. (silly string in bright colors is extra cool under black light too)

Alyson121
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

Love neon colors!

Me too ;-)

Alyson121
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Quoting kavon:

I have so many DIY party plans that i've seen.  I really want to try this one because it its cute and looks simple enough for me to NOT mess it up. 

kavon
by Kaya on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You must post some of the DIY plans you've found......this one is definitely "do it yourself party plan for dummies" lol - if you do try it, post pics.......

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting kavon:

I have so many DIY party plans that i've seen.  I really want to try this one because it its cute and looks simple enough for me to NOT mess it up. 

Alyson121
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Okay i'll post some.  I have a bunch on my Pinterest board already.  I call them "Parties in my head" LOL!

Quoting kavon:

You must post some of the DIY plans you've found......this one is definitely "do it yourself party plan for dummies" lol - if you do try it, post pics.......

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting kavon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN