- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Food coloring
- 48 KeeblerÂ® Town House ToppersÂ®Original Crackers
- 8 to 10 large strawberries
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese and marshmallow crĂ¨me. Tint with desired food coloring.
2. Spread scant teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of each Keebler Town House Toppers Original cracker.
3. Lengthwise cut strawberries into thin slivers. Place two slivers on top of each cracker forming the â€śtop of the flip flopsâ€ť.
Now itâ€™s time to put on your own favorite pair of flip flops and let the summer festivities begin!!