Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Interesting Quiz To Prepare You For Election Day

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

votingTry this short quiz to see which 2012 presidential candidate you side with...

http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz

When I took the quiz anytime It asked me if I wanted to answer more/extra questions on more issues I always said Yes bc I figured the more questions I answered on the most issues the more thorough and the more accurate my results would be. I highly reccomend that.

Share your results IF you wish.

YVONNE

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Here are my results... http://www.isidewith.com/results/62343056

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

My husband took the quiz now too and we turned out to be on the same candidates side and only 5% difference between us. : )

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

Cool!

I was so happy to find this helpful time saving tool.  Todd and I are both independents and so we dont vote by parties but by the issues and so this saved me a lot of time doing tons of research to figure out who I side with the closest.

YVONNE

Cafe Beth
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Your original link is going to the forums in this group and your results link is going to this post. :)

supermeof3
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth....or out of my "fingers" haha

Quoting Cafe Beth:

Your original link is going to the forums in this group and your results link is going to this post. :)

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I just took the 2012 election quiz and found that I side 92% with Mitt Romney, especially on Economic, Immigration, Healthcare, Domestic policy, Social, and Environmental issues.

supermeof3
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I'm w/ Mitt too ;)

Quoting campingmomof4:

I just took the 2012 election quiz and found that I side 92% with Mitt Romney, especially on Economic, Immigration, Healthcare, Domestic policy, Social, and Environmental issues.

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Cafe Beth:

I know .... I have no idea why its doing that but people have been telling me that if they copy and paste its been working for them so I left the post up for that reason : )

My results are I side 80% with Obama and husband Todd's results are he sides 75% with Obama.

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quoting Momssweetpeas:

I copied the link as well and it resorted to back here :(. Can you try relinking us

Awww I'm sorry... a lot of people told me they copied and pasted and it worked for them I dont know why it is for some and not for others. I dont know why the link is acting stupid as is either. ... I dont usually have trouble with links I post... even worse is I have no idea how to fix it.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN