Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting Quiz To Prepare You For Election Day

earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
Yesterday at 2:54 PM
Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

votingTry this short quiz to see which 2012 presidential candidate you side with...

http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz

When I took the quiz anytime It asked me if I wanted to answer more/extra questions on more issues I always said Yes bc I figured the more questions I answered on the most issues the more thorough and the more accurate my results would be. I highly reccomend that.

Share your results IF you wish.

YVONNE

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
Happy February Cafemom Friends. Asking for lots of prayers & healing thoughts/energy our way, right now, while fighting to beat my husband Todd's cancer, as well as another difficult illness which they suspect is Eagle's Syndrome, so far. Thank you So much. HUGS!
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Here are my results... http://www.isidewith.com/results/62343056

YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

My husband took the quiz now too and we turned out to be on the same candidates side and only 5% difference between us. : )

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Quoting Dodie702:

Cool!

I was so happy to find this helpful time saving tool.  Todd and I are both independents and so we dont vote by parties but by the issues and so this saved me a lot of time doing tons of research to figure out who I side with the closest.

YVONNE

Cafe Beth
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Your original link is going to the forums in this group and your results link is going to this post. :)

supermeof3
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth....or out of my "fingers" haha

Quoting Cafe Beth:

Your original link is going to the forums in this group and your results link is going to this post. :)

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I just took the 2012 election quiz and found that I side 92% with Mitt Romney, especially on Economic, Immigration, Healthcare, Domestic policy, Social, and Environmental issues.

supermeof3
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I'm w/ Mitt too ;)

Quoting campingmomof4:

I just took the 2012 election quiz and found that I side 92% with Mitt Romney, especially on Economic, Immigration, Healthcare, Domestic policy, Social, and Environmental issues.

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Cafe Beth:

I know .... I have no idea why its doing that but people have been telling me that if they copy and paste its been working for them so I left the post up for that reason : )

My results are I side 80% with Obama and husband Todd's results are he sides 75% with Obama.

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quoting Momssweetpeas:

I copied the link as well and it resorted to back here :(. Can you try relinking us

Awww I'm sorry... a lot of people told me they copied and pasted and it worked for them I dont know why it is for some and not for others. I dont know why the link is acting stupid as is either. ... I dont usually have trouble with links I post... even worse is I have no idea how to fix it.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN