Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

9/9 Wonderful Weirdos Day

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 14 Replies

april foolsNothing’s quite as dull as being normal, boring and average. Celebrate being weird, and celebrate the weirdos in your life on Wonderful Weirdos Day on 9/9.  Make an effort to be weird by dressing weirdly, doing weird things and encouraging weirdness with your friends and in the workplace!

What weirdo quirks do YOU have?

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

My laugh I sound like a seal and I snort

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

My laugh I sound like a seal and I snort

tee hee hee : D

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I have a habit (since I was in middle school thru to current) and I dont usually realize I'm doing it, but other people will ask me what I'm doing sometimes lol.... I "air" type or type on my leg with my fingers everything someone is saying to me or what they are saying on tv. lol

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Ever since I can remember from the time I was little thru current, if I get excited about something I (without realizing it) start getting animated in my talking, so beyond talking with my hands like some people do, I will stand right up and act out what I am talking about and use sound effects and everything. lol I am good about NOT doing that in public or at restaurants or etc but if I'm with people I feel close to and trust at home then I do it without thinking.

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

When I get super happy or super excited I feel like I have excess energy like an electrical current beyond what I know what to do with coursing thru my veins so I rub my hands together really fast and squeal and bounce up and down. I've done that my entire life too.

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I get teary eyed SUPER easy and frequently, on movies, tv shows, commercials, things I read on cafemom, I feel like I am way beyond empathetic, My husband says its almost like I unzip someone else's skin and crawl inside and expeirence whatever WITH them and that is actually kind of how it feels too, even if I know its pretend like in movies etc bc I can still imagine how it'd feel if someone real were going thru whatever and know somewhere someone probably is. I care about people including total strangers and those very differrnt from me that I've had more than one person who later became my friend tell me they didnt like me when they first met me in person bc I was so sweet and so loving and nice to them that they ddnt trust me and wondered what I wanted in return until they eventually realized 'm just like that ... period. no expectations. lol

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I won't buy extra or stock up on things on sale bc I'm a little ocd about hating to store anything or anything feeling stocked up or unorganized or cluttery even in closets etc. So we only buy enough of whatever for up to a week at a time.

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

april foolswelcome Ok come on we must have SOME fellow weirdos in here, or are me and momofsixangels the only 2 ?LOL

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Every time I see any animal I am so overcome with their overwhelming cuteness I wish I could kiss all of them on the lips. (in a sweet innocent way of course NOT a sicko way ewww lol)

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I wash (more of an ocd) all the time.I mean showers and baths.I use a bar of soap every 2 days

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN