Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel about

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 12 Replies
Chuck E Cheese . . . . Hate it. Love it. Too expensive. Too crowded. give me your thoughts on it. I really wanted Stella to have a party but i live with someone else, and I've been catching hell lately, so i don't wanna plan to have it at home. . . i don't even wanna bother asking, and i don't know anyone with a big enough house to host the party for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I can only tollerate that place early in the morning when they are first open and not crowded. Chloe loves to go there. If you dont think she will get over stimulated or bothered by the noise then go for it. No need to stress yourselfhaving it at home when there is crazieness going on there..

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Too expensive and I think their pizza sucks

KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

BUMP!

kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM

We don't have a Chuck E cheese so I can't comment on that but do you have a park nearby? I think parties at the park are cool........

KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM
It will be in December. most likely it will be raining.

Quoting kavon:

We don't have a Chuck E cheese so I can't comment on that but do you have a park nearby? I think parties at the park are cool........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
It's fun,.but can be a bit pricey. The pizza is not the greatest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I actually haven't been there in a billion years! ..or so it feels ;)

kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

My dd birthday is in the mdst of our rainy season as well so her parties are always indoors. You could search and make a list of all the available venues for rents in your area and compare prices, entertainment provided etc before you make a final decision......

Quoting KEISHAJB:

It will be in December. most likely it will be raining.

Quoting kavon:

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM

We always LOVEd taking our 5 kids there for a special weekend family fun activity night and dinner out, we never had a birthday party there bc we liked our themed birthday parties at home much better but still loved chuckee cheeses for a fun night out. I think it would be fun for a birthday party for those who wish to have one there. I have attended friends kids parties there and we all had a great time.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:50 PM
I love having themed birthday parties, especially at home, But i live with someone and they don't throw parties because of the mess kids can make. So i was thinking of taking my own decor to chuck e cheese and that way i'll feel much better. it will be about 15 kids and 20 Adults. i hate to do it that way. but thats my back up plan if i don't find a venue soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)