Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Do you know your next theme?

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM
  • 16 Replies
Willow has already said that she wants to do Disney Princess' and Zion has decided to do Mickey Mouse, and for his 5th birthday, which will be his first solo party he will be having a Oakland Raiders party. . .(they may suck, but that's our home team) Lol and he loves them since that's all he see's. Lol. What's your next theme?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermeof3
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM

My DD keeps changing her mind...right now it's "Rainbow Strawberry Shortcake" lol

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting supermeof3:

My DD keeps changing her mind...right now it's "Rainbow Strawberry Shortcake" lol

Once I'm into doing a theme, I don't let them change their mind, or I just tell them it's too late! LOL!

CafeMom Tickers
kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

My dd chose a cooking party for her 6th birthday next August.....still in the idea gathering stage right now.......my nephew is a Spiderman theme in February.......almost finished the buying for that party...........

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM
MY DD LOVES COOKING. I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

Quoting kavon:

My dd chose a cooking party for her 6th birthday next August.....still in the idea gathering stage right now.......my nephew is a Spiderman theme in February.......almost finished the buying for that party...........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deeredone2
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM
A Marxist grad themed birthday party for DD's 13th in February. I think I'm more excited about it than she is.
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Chloe is doing lalaloopsy, Sean is not really having a party just cake and goodies bags in class but he kinda wants a bowling theme.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I'M STARTING TO THINK THE LALOOPSY DOLLS ARE REALLY CUTE. BUT WILLOW DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LALOOPSY. I TRIED TO SHOW HER THE DOLLS IN TARGET AND SHE HAD HER MIND SOMEWHERE ElSE SO SHE DIDN'T CARE. LOL.

Quoting chrarrington18:

Chloe is doing lalaloopsy, Sean is not really having a party just cake and goodies bags in class but he kinda wants a bowling theme.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM
My ds is having an Iron Man 3rd b-day party and then dd wants a Little Mermaid 5th b-day party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Dd already decided she wants Monster High for her 7th bday in May but I think Garden Tea Party is cute since she likes to plant & have tea party.

I'm throwing a Minute to Win It party for my bday end of the month. Can't wait!
iluvdwc
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM
My daughter is having a cooking party next month. My son is having a fireman party in November.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN