Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas for a 4th Birthday

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 23 Replies

I'm starting to think of Ideas for Zion & my niece Lani's 4th birthday. Right now he's saying Mickey mouse. The good thing about Zion is, he never changes his mind, he'll go with whatever you do, but I was thinking he may be too old fo mickey mouse. He's also really into Elmo lately, but is 4 too old for Elmo? 

Does anyone have any other ideas for a unisex theme? Or any ideas for the Mickey/ Minnie Mouse party or Elmo? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think 4 is too old for either Mickey or Elmo....

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting kavon:

I don't think so either!  Not at all!

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I always loved letting my kids pick the theme since they could talk so if he is saying Mickey Mouse I'd do that and do Minnie too for your neice, it'll be super cute!

Mommy4two
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Mickey/Minnie would be cute.... My daughter had mickey mouse club house tied into her puppy dog party... You can use black/red/pink streamers, pin the tail on the mouse or bow... they have a matching memory game that's mickey mouse clubhouse that we bought...

KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting kavon:

OK! Cause he likes both!

CafeMom Tickers
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Quoting KEISHAJB:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting kavon:

OK! Cause he likes both!

That is perfectly age appropriate but I honestly would go with the mickey bc HE asked for mickey and its always more exciting when you can give them a day all about what ever THEY asked for plus it will be extra cute with the minnie included for neice.  sounds so perfect

KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Yeah Mickey and Minnie would be really cute. Plus his favorite thing in the world is HOT DOGS! LOL! He likes things simple. he said he wanted hot dogs chips fruit salad and juice. lol my son is so easy to please! The only thing I'm going to add is hamburgers and maybe a pasta salad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM

My son  is almost 4 and still loves Mickey Mouse. I don't think 4 is too old for aMickey party at all.

kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM

These are cute Mickey birthday invitations

My little guy is turning two in few weeks!  Sometimes I can not believe how fast time goes by.  I usually do themes for their parties to make it a little more exciting for them.  He likes Mickey Mouse these days so it seemed appropriate to do a Mickey theme.  I wanted to make some fun invitations to match, so I got to it last night when the kids went to bed.  Here is what I came up with...

{Find the tutorial HERE}

I looked online for an outline of Mickey's head and used that for the template.  
The Mickey head with all the info slides into the the red bottom. 

They're all ready to be mailed.  Next project for his party will be making cupcake toppers.  
I'll share those when they're done, too.   More to come!
kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Little Mickey Details

Here are some more little things I made for the little guys upcoming Mickey birthday party.

I made some Mickey goody bags using black paper bags and card stock.  The black bags were only a couple dollars from Michaels, and I had the card stock already.

Then I wanted some Mickey ear headbands.  The only ones I could find at the party supply store didn't seem too cute for the price.  After searching online I found 18 plastic headbands for around $6.00.  I had black foam sheets and hot glue already.  So I was able to make 18 Mickey ears for $6!  Oh happy day!

I get excited when I can make something for cheaper than I can buy it.  Woo-hoo!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)