Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

I'm starting to think of Ideas for Zion & my niece Lani's 4th birthday. Right now he's saying Mickey mouse. The good thing about Zion is, he never changes his mind, he'll go with whatever you do, but I was thinking he may be too old fo mickey mouse. He's also really into Elmo lately, but is 4 too old for Elmo? 

Does anyone have any other ideas for a unisex theme? Or any ideas for the Mickey/ Minnie Mouse party or Elmo? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (21-23):
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM
CHRARRINGTON18 I seen some treat bag toppers just like those. there is a shop on Etsy called domeafavor. it has all the stuff for cheap. i'm going to start buying early. like October. Make sure I have everything and box it up and put it away til June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Cool. I started making chloe stuff already. I don't need to make as much cause they are coming out with party supplies now so we shall see. I figure cause Sean party in. school I can work on her stuff now and have prob nothing but her tutu and bows to do in January

Quoting KEISHAJB:

CHRARRINGTON18 I seen some treat bag toppers just like those. there is a shop on Etsy called domeafavor. it has all the stuff for cheap. i'm going to start buying early. like October. Make sure I have everything and box it up and put it away til June.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I like mickey/Minnie parties. They always turn out sooo cute! It's perfect for boy and girl parties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)