Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 8 Replies
Chloe has always had a house party. Well I am over them, I do more work having it in the house then outside the house. Thee are two placesaybe 3 I can do it at. Just want some out side thoughts. 1. A place 2 blocks from me the room is 70 an hour I pick the hours. 2. A candy shop that is 300 for 2 hours for 10 min kids. Or 3. The scholastic store. 90 mins princess theme for 15 kids. Now we have bounced princes theme off her and I don't think she would mind but she picked lalaloopsy. What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I say have it at the place near your house. it might be a little more expensive, but there is nothing like having a party you get to decorate and she can have to food she likes and ect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting KEISHAJB:

I say have it at the place near your house. it might be a little more expensive, but there is nothing like having a party you get to decorate and she can have to food she likes and ect.

Its not the food i am worrid about, Chloe eats anything lol. She greedy like her daddy. I was thinking the same thing but i wanted to get some other opinions too. We will prob have it there. I need to go over there and ifnd out if the date is available and put a deposit on it and worry about the balance later.

CafeMom Tickers
KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Go for it. . . I'm booking a hall for Stella's 2nd birthday in January when they start taking applications for 2013 events. The only reason we're not doing it this yr is because we don't have our own car. . . we share one with his mom, who doesn't do much. But it's hers and he hates asking anyone for anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM
and there's nothing like giving them what they want, and she really wants laloopsy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Quoting KEISHAJB:

Go for it. . . I'm booking a hall for Stella's 2nd birthday in January when they start taking applications for 2013 events. The only reason we're not doing it this yr is because we don't have our own car. . . we share one with his mom, who doesn't do much. But it's hers and he hates asking anyone for anything.

I feel you. I hate asking for help from other people too, especially my mom. She likes to throw things back in your face. I am hopeing that I can pay for the whole party myself without her help or anything.

CafeMom Tickers
KEISHAJB
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I know the feeling. I don't like asking my mom either. But his mom is so cool, he just doesn't like feeling like a burden. . . Lol. Even though he's not. He's an only child. She'll do ANYTHING for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:15 AM
My dd would pick the princess one. You should ask her which she prefers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I am really big into giving the kids whatever theme THEY asked for and if she asked for laloopsy I'd give her that at the first place you mentioned.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)