Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

QOTD- Saturday

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
What are your plans this weekend? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Getting ready for my dd to be induced on tues. Catching up on household chores

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Relaxing. i did laundry friday and washed DD'S hair last weekend, so we are good to go til next weekend with the hair. I'm letting the kids chill and I'm going to my MIL'S tomorrow for sunday dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Lots of dates with my husband for our wedding anniversary which is actually monday.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Our first day of dates on friday we had two fails LOL (but thats ok bc we still had saturday to look forward to )

popcornbad

First we wanted to rent a romantic comedy new release for a little date at home. We saw 5 Year Engagement was by the makers of Bridesmaids and BRidesmaids was hilarious so we expected this to be too, NOT! It was 2 hrs and 12 min of stupid and hardly any laughs and no huge ones and all drawn out. But at least we were together lol

drivingumbrellashrugging

Then we had 8:30pm reservations an hour from our house at the Historic Holly Hotel Comedy Club for a live professional comedian. When we left the traffic was bad and it was dark and it was raining SUPER HARD so it was very hard to see and we had to drive slower and that sucked bc we were running late already and the club is an hour away. To make matters worse our gps DIED, completely dead so we hoped we remembered how to get there,

rolling on floorEventually we hit dirt roads and the woods and we were pretty sure we were lost and in the middle of nowwhere, to rub it in our faces that we were in the middle of nowhere, there was a deer crossing sign and then a horse crossing sign and then a tractor crossing sign HAHAA ok ok so we got the point, we are in the middle of nowhere and are going to be too late to go and if we arrived too late would probably end up the butt of the comedians jokes and we didnt want that so we turned around and drove the hour home instead. We thought it was funny except for cost of gas. At least we were together.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM
We got the kids Halloween costumes. Had a UFC party. Then today we're doing laundry and relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)