Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

QOTD- Sunday

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
If you could have your dream house, what would it look like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mstef99
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

If you've seen the movie father of the bride (newer version with Steve Martin as the father) THAT is my dream home, quiet street that's tree lined and a nice big comfy house!

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:26 PM
ditto

Quoting mstef99:

If you've seen the movie father of the bride (newer version with Steve Martin as the father) THAT is my dream home, quiet street that's tree lined and a nice big comfy house!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Mine too. I so love that house.

Quoting mstef99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTAF
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

It'd be Big, lol. It would maybe be gray stone not brick,I've always loved a wrap around porch but idk... there would be a pool in the back and have a detached garage in the back too. a 3 car garage :) It would be off the road and good yard space. I don't like garages in the front or side of the house, I don't want to be able to see the garage from the street looking straight at the house. I love a bay window too!

chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM
That porch sounds amazing

Quoting MommaTAF:

It'd be Big, lol. It would maybe be gray stone not brick,I've always loved a wrap around porch but idk... there would be a pool in the back and have a detached garage in the back too. a 3 car garage :) It would be off the road and good yard space. I don't like garages in the front or side of the house, I don't want to be able to see the garage from the street looking straight at the house. I love a bay window too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN