Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

GOODY BAGS

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 28 Replies
You have 30-40 kids coming to your party. . . how much are you willing to spend on goody bags?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM
I am the crazy goodies bag lady so I usually put into each bag candy, a coloring book, crayons, some sort of toy, jewelry and a bow for the girls, an action figure for the boys. So I would say i spend about 25 a kid on goodies bags. They are also age appropate so the smaller kids may get something different but it usually comes out to the sane price.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTAF
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:47 PM

yikes, idk.I don't think I could afford anything with that many kids, lol.

I have gotten out of goody bags unless we happen to be doing a pinata, then they get the goody bag with all of the candy and such, otherwise I have been doing a craft and they take that or I know a lady that makes AWESOME theme cookies and that is what I have been doing. A cookie to take home with them.

The cookies are $1.75 a piece. for my son's party coming up they will also take home swords and eye patches. but I only have 12 kids.

chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Wait I forgot to add the goodies bag themselves. I don't use the plastic ones. I buy the bags they can reuse. The plastic bags are reserved for the pinata for my son and candy buffet for my dd. And yes I still put candy in the bags even after having the pinata and buffet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:38 PM
i'm thinking about getting the Reusable kind while it's halloween and they're usually cheap. Otherwise I may order some from OT. Where do you find the action figures?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I get them toys are us. It's the packs that have more then one in them so its less money but more toys,lol.

Quoting KEISHAJB:

i'm thinking about getting the Reusable kind while it's halloween and they're usually cheap. Otherwise I may order some from OT. Where do you find the action figures?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychobilly_mom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:49 PM

$3 lol

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
per bag or for all 24?

Quoting psychobilly_mom:

$3 lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM

For my dd' princess and knight party this year the total cost spent on the favors was approx. TTD2,400/USD$375 for 24 kids which worked out to approx TTD100.00/USD16.00 per kid.

BeachLifeMama
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Wow, that's a lot. If that many I'll give assorted candies only.
jenmeehan11
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM
LOL. I would buy bulk and spend about $50 for all.

Quoting KEISHAJB:

per bag or for all 24?

Quoting psychobilly_mom:

$3 lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)