Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Monster High Party

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 9 Replies
I'm back! It's been the craziest hardest year ever and Avis party is in like THREE weeks!! I'm so behind! This theme is hard for me because I'm usually soooo matchy & these dolls all have a unique look! But so far I've gotten the black & white beach dolls for the girls(what should I get the boys?) & also made them Monster High Journals. I'm going way overboard with the girl favors & don't know what to give the boys or babies!! I'm decorating with pink, black, & blue. I wish I would have stuck with just pink & black though because finding the right blue is stressing me out lol. We're having a skullette piƱata, making Draculauras mini top hats, having a fear book photo shoot, maybe make overs or nails done & a little dance with a disco ball. I need game ideas to win prizes. Kids love prizes! I'm making banner & table decorations & we'll have a dessert table. Going to attempt the cake again in the party colors. Any tips for games or decorating would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Is it too late to leave the blue out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:34 AM
What about vampire capes and fangs for the boys?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GeorGeZilla
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Yeah I bought a bunch of things & printed stuff already, it just throws me off if the colors don't match lol. Capes would be good for the photo booth! And fangs for sure!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gaileey
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:32 PM

for the boys maybe somethings with skull and crossbones on them and maybe fake blood or gross halloween-y type things.

my 9 year old daughter is sooooooo into monter high!!!!!!!

Gaileey
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:33 PM

This is the dollhouse my hubby built and I painted for her to go with her Monster high dolls!!!!!!

GeorGeZilla
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM
That is so cute! We were thinking about revamping her dollhouse but I'm scared to bring it to the party. Her little cousins are beasts! Lol. The Halloween stuff is a good idea! I will have to check out what they have at target & Walmart. I found a bunch of puffy mh stickers for 50 cents today! And some cute buckets for table decorations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I think my friends mom bought slime there for her sons partyi it's was bucket o slime in a black can looking container. that would be great for the boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GeorGeZilla
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Ohh I saw some in the target dollar section too! Thanks ill have to get some. We were going to male some ourselves but we did that at George's zombie party & it was sooo messy idk if I want to try if again lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM
I seen a monster high doll house. it was $80. I wish my hubby could build a dollhouse. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)