Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

New plans for Stella's 1st birthday

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

It will now be at my mom's house, and it will be just my sisters, brother, and my mom. Even with just us, that's still 10 kids. I'm still getting her cake from a bakery down the street, I've just changed the theme to butterflies and I would like some ideas on how to decorate the bags or if I should even bother decorating them. Thanks.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I'm using the butterfly theme from dollar tree. They've changed the look, it has mostly pink, purple, lime, some lime green and some reg. green. I have the favors for the young kids figured out, I have some ideas for the kids 6-9. I'm still thinking about the boys who are 12-14. There is only 1 girl coming that is older, 14 and I know what she's getting. I'm still think about adult favors. I'm giving them a chocolate number 1, a candy bar, and I'd like to give them more, but what? Any
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diapersnob
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM
I give my adults candy, a water bottle with a personalized label, and mad libs or crosswords or sudoku that I print out from a website.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting KEISHAJB:

I'm using the butterfly theme from dollar tree. They've changed the look, it has mostly pink, purple, lime, some lime green and some reg. green. I have the favors for the young kids figured out, I have some ideas for the kids 6-9. I'm still thinking about the boys who are 12-14. There is only 1 girl coming that is older, 14 and I know what she's getting. I'm still think about adult favors. I'm giving them a chocolate number 1, a candy bar, and I'd like to give them more, but what? Any

So far the stuff you are saying you are giving to the adults would be appropriate for the boys 12-14 too

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Some party bag ideas for you.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM
I was thinking of giving the older kids and adults word search books. They usually have them in the dollar tree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavon
by Kaya on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Love this one

Quoting earthangel1967:

KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I like it too. but the bags aren't white. but I think it would still be cute if I did it like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Those bags ate adorable.

Quoting kavon:

Love this one

Quoting earthangel1967:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Those are so cute!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I love the butterfly theme. It's so cute and girly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)