Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Traditions

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

What are your christmas traditions? 

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chrarrington18
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM
We go to midnight mass and open presents Christmas morning. We have a huge diner that day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Driving around looking at the lights then having hot chocolate.Christmas Eve we open one present and have tons of snacks.

BeachLifeMama
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Look at Christmas lights, Midnight mass with family and relative, Christmas Eve party, open presents on Christmas morning. My SO, dd, and do Angel Tree donation for Christmas and this year I'm looking for something new volunteering especially with orphan or sick kids.

KEISHAJB
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

we put up and decorate the tree the dsy after thanksgiving. Then on Christmas eve we drive around looking at lights. There's an area out here where everyone in the circle has elaborate lights and decor on there ysrds and houses, my mom used to take us, now our kids love it. We all stay at my mom's on christmas eve, and she has activities, pizza and movies and the kids make homemade cookies and cidar for santa. Thrn thry open 1 gift (pj's) and watch another movie til they're sleep. Then my sisters and I wrap gifts, stuff stockings and have a few drinks and then we sleep til we are woke by squealing kids. Christmas day we go to church and then come home and have dinner, which is prepped the night before, just has to be warmed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)