Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woodland Birthday Party Ideas- do you have any others to share?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Woodland Birthday Party

I love outdoor parties and this Woodland Party from Aria Photography is a fun and great way to enjoy and outdoor party.  I love the use of rustic and colorful items that make this party so great.

Here is Aria’s description of the party:

I have always loved all things woodlandy, so most of the decor was already from our house. We live right behind a park with lots of trees, so we brought everything out there and had the children arrive at the park. Although the activities and games were simple (painting bird houses, bobbing for apples, catching butterflies, story-telling by a fairy, face painting, bean bag toss, etc.) the children kept busy playing in the wooden cottage, climbing trees, and munching on goodies in between games. Parents relaxed on the grass and everything was very laid-back. I wish I could have a party every day!

Be sure to check out Aria’s Photography here!

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HiDi
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM

What a treat,pleasure to view what appears to be a 'mother nature' type of celebration! Also, thrive,enjoy the outdoors which comes from my parents 'country born,bred'! There ti's just something rejuvenating  'bout being outdoors that nothing else compares! Pictures/photographs are quite breath taking in precision!!!

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM

very nice party and she looks so cute in her dress.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)