Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give me ur ideas....

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good morning to my FAVORITE mama group!!! I have been MIA for awhile with the new baby (#3) and moving and all that but I'm back and ready to plan.

I have most of the next bday planned already but would welcome any new ideas to add. Its a LITTLE MERMAID party for my daughter turning 6 in just ONE MONTH! Time flies!!! We already got a "REAL ARIEL" coming to the party to host the games big smile mini I cant wait!

Also need to start planning my sons party. He will be 2 and we are planning a BUZZ LIGHTYEAR themed party.

As for my little Mia, we are still deciding what her party will be... Thinking Zebra, Minnie Mouse or whatever she shows interest in. We have plenty of time for her's though since shes just 3 months lol. Can never be too prepared though.

I know u mama's have great ideas so lets hear them! Love u all!!!!

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
m4m4j
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG i woke up at 2 am to feed the baby and she went right to sleep.... I on the other hand couldn't fall asleep for another 2 hours with all these party ideas floating in my head and going through checklist and stuff lol. I love party planning big smile mini

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the idea of a "real" ariel.I bet your dd will love that!!

BrodsMom
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

This site makes customized t shirts and bags and they are SOOO reasonable.

Just email them and they can create anything!
They have tons of party favors as well!!!

http://shop.reelpartyinvitations.com/3-ANIMATED-THEMES_c51.htm

their email is sales@reelpartyinvitations.com    my kids LOVED the personaized tshirts and bags!!

m4m4j
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM
That's prob what I'm most excited for lol. I will post pics next weekend after the party!

Quoting momofsixangels:

I love the idea of a "real" ariel.I bet your dd will love that!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsP523
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

The little mermain party could possibly be a costume party.. where the kiddos where their favorite under the sea themed costumes. There could be a snack table with goldfish on them in multi color. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)