Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Small Party for a 2 year Old

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 4 Replies

My son is turning two on the 28th of November and I am considering giving him a party at daycare. There are 7 other kiddos from infant to age 5. What ideas do you guys have for the party? He loves Thomas the Tank so that will be his theme.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsP523
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM

BUMP

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM

first you may want to make sure if it is allow. Next I would not serve nuts or anther will nuts in it just in case ,it could cause a problem for any of the kids. Next put a sign on the door of what you are serving just incase. Now can you get some one to do s Thomas The Tank cake for you or do blue and white cupcakes. 

MrsP523
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Thanks! He goes to a small home based daycare and they have approved it for us :) The blue and white cupcakes are a really good idea.

Quoting Alieda:

first you may want to make sure if it is allow. Next I would not serve nuts or anther will nuts in it just in case ,it could cause a problem for any of the kids. Next put a sign on the door of what you are serving just incase. Now can you get some one to do s Thomas The Tank cake for you or do blue and white cupcakes. 

LisaRaygbor
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I would suggest you to have a pinata game at the party. MyBirthdaySupplies has really cute thomas the tank pinata. You may like it.  Also for decoration you can choose blue, red and grey balloons.Have a look at this awesome pinata...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN