Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Anyone watch Food Network and Chopped?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

If so, do you think you could make something yummy from the ingredients, Port wine cheese, turnips, canned cranberry sauce and smoked cooked ham? I think I could. I love playing with my food, and it comes to being resorceful I'm on that. I actually made a homemade stuffing out of regular bread lol.

What is the most recent resorceful thing you have made with what you have in your cabinets?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KEISHAJB
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I love the show! I think I could! I THINK I could

clynn79
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM
I love the show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammapav
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I like the show.   Sometime I could do what they do  and sometime no.  Some of the ingredients are sometime off the wall and you have to think of it in Seconds!!!

momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I watch food network but not that show.Im not good at thinking of things to make

gravercem
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Love watching that show!  We do something like it in our house I will pull out some ingredients put them out on the counter and one of our older boys will make something for dinner with them.  Its always fun for them and us and so far everything they have made has been good!

sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I love the food network
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Love Food Network. I could do some of the ingredients on Chopped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darkwhisper
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I think I could too. Some of them on the other hand, That's just a disaster waiting to happen lol

Quoting tyfry7496:

Love Food Network. I could do some of the ingredients on Chopped.

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I love Chopped and somethings I think I can ,other times they have ingredients I have nevrr hear of and have no idea what are or how they taste.

darkwhisper
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I know. They mentioned some kind of strange veggie i've never heard of before and I was like, "wow, are they sure that's edible?" lol. let alone incorperate it into an appitizer, entre, or dessert lol.

Quoting Alieda:

I love Chopped and somethings I think I can ,other times they have ingredients I have nevrr hear of and have no idea what are or how they taste.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)