Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Gianna's 6th birthday party! *pic heavy*

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  • 25 Replies

We did Gianna's party on the 17th..so i'm a little late getting the photos up but it's been crazy around here since then! lol She will be 6 on December 5th but we always have her party early. We did a pink/zebra theme this year. It was a beautiful day and around 70 degrees(it's always pretty warm here in SC). We had about 50 people come and there were 3 of Gi's closest school friends. We grilled out and the kids played in the jumpy castle. It was just a perfect day and my baby girl was sooo happy and that makes all the hard work worth it!

her party outfit and the matching outfit I had made for her American Girl doll she got for her birthday.

she got some really awesome gifts as well! She got a custom bedding outfit set for her AG doll, A Kindle Fire, $50 cash, two new fairy dolls with the secret of the wings movie, some AG doll clothes, Barbie make-up purse, Barbie dog trainer and her daddy made the doll bed for her AG doll. My mother in law also made her a beautiful zebra/pink quilt for her bed that matches the one for her doll.

and here's the bed and bedding that go with her AG doll.

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kavon
by Kaya on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Very Cute...love the beds with matching bedding..................

HisUsmcWifey
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:31 PM

thank you!

Quoting kavon:

Very Cute...love the beds with matching bedding..................

CityMom012
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the theme!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Thanks it was my favorite by far! I adore zebra print and pink is my favorite color. Gianna really loved it too. :0)

Quoting CityMom012:

CityMom012
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I love all things zebra and leopard. And pink is my favorite color also! I was going to do strawberry shortcake but thanks for the inspiration!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Thanks it was my favorite by far! I adore zebra print and pink is my favorite color. Gianna really loved it too. :0)

Quoting CityMom012:

melbush
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

shes the cutest little girl.  she looked so happy it made me smile.  nice party!!!

HisUsmcWifey
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM

well thank you very much! that was kind of you to say! :0)

Quoting melbush:

shes the cutest little girl.  she looked so happy it made me smile.  nice party!!!

HisUsmcWifey
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:07 AM

No problem! :0) Gianna's grandma made her a pink/zebra quilt for her room as well as matching bedding for her American Girl's bed!

Quoting CityMom012:

I love all things zebra and leopard. And pink is my favorite color also! I was going to do strawberry shortcake but thanks for the inspiration!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Quoting CityMom012:

MrsP523
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Very cute! I love the pink and Zebra! 

MrsHubler
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Cute!  Although my daughter said she would rather have red and zebra!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)