Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mini Update and planning question

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello to my beautiful amazing mama's! I have been MIA for awhile since we have been busy. Kicking myself not at least checking in.

Update on me... I'm in school right now studying my butt off, working full time as always, busy at home with my 3 beautiful kids (DD1-6, DS-2 in march, DD2-7 months) and i just GOT ENGAGED!!!!! Planning a wedding and bday and living this beautiful busy life.

Anyways, when your planning a party how do you make sure you get everything done on time. Like What timeline do you use, when do you set up your decorations?

Joselyn

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats joselyn!   I usually put up decorations the morning of, balloons I try to blow up the day before

MommaTAF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS!!!

I pretty much make sure all the cleaning is done the day before, balloons I always wait til day of. If I can get something set up, like if I am doing something like a dress up station or whatnot I will set that up the day before. Most of the time I am stressing and getting it all done the day of. Good Luck!

m4m4j
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Thanks! I am trying to do things little by little and get as much done as I can the day before but it didn't work so well last time lol. Hopefully it goes smoother for this Madagascar/Circus bday in a couple weeks. Ill post pics after the party.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)