Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Joey's first HALF BIRTHDAY! (planning stages)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:37 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm not the type to go crazy overboard for birthdays and if you'd said the words "half birthday" to me in the past I would have rolled my eyes like you were CRAZY! But...I've had a rough almost 5 months! Joey's birth didn't go as planned and since that day nothing else has either. Things have been stressful and UGLY, life has been crappy and I haven't done any of the cute stuff I wanted to do. Like newborn pics or cute first christmas pics, I didn't even make a cute first christmas ortament. I'm feeling better now and life is calming don so I kno it's late but I want to be the mom I have planned to be 5 months ago! I want a big half birthday celebration :)

So far I have that I ant to do it on his half birthday March 10th. That's all I've got! lol

by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Rayna82
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds great! Don't worry about the past just focus on the future. I did a 6 month celebration for my oldest son. He almost died during his birth and had a rough first few months. It was great. Even met some friends and family that had not seen him yet. I can't wait to see how your little guy's party turns out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN