Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Baby Shower Invitation Ideas

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

I will be throwing my first baby shower in a couple of months for my new sister in-law.  I am looking for a few cute ideas of what to go with.  Any help would be appreciated.

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Does she have a theme for her nursery may you can incorporate it in to the baby shower ,colors , character, etc. If most of the guests have they own kids get a book and let them write her little nuggets of advice on child raising
crazynuggie
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM

She will be having a baby girl and the nursery is your typical pinks etc.  No real theme like elephants, princess or anything like that.  I really like the idea about the book with advice.

crazynuggie
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Update: I think I have the invitations nailed down.  I ordered some free samples online and I fell in love with these cute baby shower invitations.

So now that I have the invites any ideas for decor at the party would be greatly appreciated.

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Cool
kavon
by Kaya on Aug. 31, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Mobile Photo

I think some thing elegant like this will fit with the invite you chose.
LisaRaygbor
by Member on Sep. 11, 2014 at 9:16 AM

For a baby shower I prefer a homemade invite over a store bought as a homemade invite has a more personalized touch and reflects warmth and emotions attached to it. You can make a cute baby diaper invite. Just buy any colorful or patterned construction paper and cut it in triangular shape and fold to from all sides to make a shape of diaper and secure it with a colorful paper clip or pin. Or you can add a ribbon bow. You can stick to classic blue or pink construction paper they are an easy choice and always look great. You can add many stickers of baby accessories on it like baby carriage, baby bottle, bib etc. Fill in details with a sparkle pen. I took inspiration from this picture and made it for my sis in law’s baby shower. Happy Baby Shower!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)