Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Luau themed B-day party for my 3 year old girls

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 5:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

We will be having a luau themed birthday party for our girls.  My dad went to Hawaii a couple of months ago and got them the CUTEST hula outfits - so since then they have been really into Hawaiian stuff - lilo & stitch, hawaiian music, etc.

So we decided, for their 3rd bday to have a luau.  We live in New England so its freezing here right now.  We'll all be inside.....Any ideas for cake - or cupcakes?    Thanks!

by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CafeMom Admin
by Head Admin on Jan. 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM

how are you

Hi lovemygirls130,

In addition to posting your question here, you may also want to visit the Preschooler Moms group. The moms in there may have some answers and advice for you.

Here are some CafeMom Featured Groups.

You can also search for a group based on your interests here:

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php

We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

\\ The CafeMom Admin Team

cartersmommy407
by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Try oriental trading they have tons of stuff that will make it feel like your outside!

ilovemypfcbryan
by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM

PErfect the THEME, tons of fun inside or out...

Lets see for a cake, do a brightly colored cake,pinks and yellows, with flowers that look like theyre from Hawaii, or do a lilo and stitch, or one with leis (not sure on spelling) and/ hula dancers/those little umbrellas on it.- You could do cupcakes in the pinks,yellows, blues and set each on a plate with a lei for each guest.

Let me know if ya need anymore help/ideas.And good luck!

-Sam

iluvcallalilies
by on Jan. 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM

If you go through my journals (and photos)... you'll see the Luau I did for DH... MENU and CAKE instructions.... the cake was REALLY easy and cute! Sorry, I'm signing off for the night, or I'd paste it here myself... good luck!

Hint... to find it, search for my screen name and luau in CafeMom's search and it will show up.

You are Invited to Our Group: Christian Celebrations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN