Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

2 year old birthday party favors

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

I need some ideas on a 2 year olds birthday party.   My theme is Zoe Ballerina and I thought about printing out coloring sheets, basically making my own coloring book and handing that and crayons for party favors.  I didn't know what else a cheap party favor would go with that.  The kids that are coming to the party range from 3 to 7 years old.  I thought for each of the kids I can print out their favorite characters, but I'm stumped on other party favors that aren't that expensive, like something I could get at the 99 cents or a dollar store.  Are there any games I could play? I'm having it at the park.  I think she's too young for a pinata, I'm not sure I want to deal with that LOL  Whatever it is has to be simple! Thanks in advance!

by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ILOVEJAYANDHAY
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 6:36 PM

We had a pinata at my son's 1st and 2nd party and he did fine with it. Also there will be other kids there to help out with that. Check Oriental Trading and search on eBay for stuff.

I have never heard of that so I don't know the theme, lol. Sorry!  

MomOfGavinSlade
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Hey I have a son who is turning two as well. We are not doing any games really because of his age but we are doing an activity with all the kids. Its a very simple one but it will be something they can all do, we are making our own monster truck. (very simple) Doing an activity might take up some time and will be easier than a lot of games at this age. Also for the favors we are doing the coloring page and crayons as well but I am adding a cookie on a stick in each one. You could do something like that and it would be something the kids will like. You could also maybe combine the two and have the kids decorate ballerina cookies or cupcakes somehow then they have an activity and a favor to take home!!! Just some ideas!!!! :)

aebrown
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Wow, thank you for the great ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN