Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only been in OKC for two years

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

I am relatively new to OKC.  When I moved here I was 6 months pregnant and now have an 18 month old boy, a military husband ( he was in the picture before I moved here), and a full time job.  The only problem is, I don't have any friends.  I am looking for other women to hang out with.  Normal things, shopping, movies, play dates with our kids, any kind of adult conversation.  When my husband is gone it is hard to have a conversation with an 18 month year old.  If anyone can give me some advice I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

by on Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wildflower1980
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:17 AM

Hi! I'm Jennifer. I moved to OKC about a year ago. Dh and I have 5 kiddos- 10, 9,8, 5, and 6 months. I'm currently a SAHM so I completely understand that there are times when adult conversation comes at a premium, lol. I'll send you a pm and maybe we can chat sometime. :)

jenny1o1
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Hi  I've been here for about six years but still dont really have many friends.   I have a 15 month old boy.  I'd love to do a play date.  I don't know anyone with kids his age and would really like to get him around other babies and me around an adult!

by New Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:59 AM
I have been back in Oklahoma for about two years I actually did high-school here but did a lot of moving military related moving lol. I have a 7 year old son which really doesn't have many friends. I guess he takes after me. My boyfriend is in the airforce and is going to be deployed soon so I really would like to have a gal pal to help pass the time and have fun with plus my son would have a playmate from time to time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)