Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdates ******EDITED*****

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 684 Total Views

This coming Monday, Feb 2nd, is suppose to be a decent day. The high is 54 and sunny. The zoo is free! So lets have a playdate!

Whats better for you...Morning around 10am or afternoon around 1pm?

*********EDIT************

Ok so no zoo it is..plus i just saw the recent weather and the high is only suppose to be upper 40's now...oh well. So how about Quails Springs Mall? That way the kids can play at the indor playground and its still free. I know the playground closes everyday at 1 or 2 for cleaning...so would 10am be ok for everyone?

******************EDIT********************

Figured i would change this to playdates thread since we keep changing it and adding ideas etc to it!

Muh Love!

~Gina~

If you are interested in a group that will support, motivate, and encourage you with your journey to a healthier you, come check us out, Moms4Sparkpeople!

It's how I have lost 85+lbs and am still going strong!

by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marciamaria
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM

54 is still cold for us. I'm a big baby with cold weather lol. But will see I think that Monday is the 2nd.

MrsReagan
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM

If it ends up being too cold is there somewhere that we could go indoor....like walk the mall or something else?? Until this horrible weather goes away indoor playdates may have to do. I'm game for whatever! Any ideas ladies?? Lets not let this crappy weather keep us from hanging out!girl giving flower

nutty-mom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:44 PM
This is kinda cold for us the twins have a cough and have been sick a lot this winter the cough is due to their asthma but indoors would be ok penny and twins
MrsReagan
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Monday feb 1st at 10am at Quail springgs is good for me!!! Let me know if it changes!

nutty-mom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM
The mall sounds like fun. We will be there. Let me know if anything changes. See you at 10am. Penny and twins
SingingMomof2
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Hey ladies!

I am not going to make it to the mall tomorrow....Zander busted his eye last weekend really good...it looks really bad..i will postsome pics of it tomorrow or tonight..but anyway..the ER told me last weekend that if it looks like its getting infected oranything to go to the dr asap..well it started swelling up again today really bad, almost to the point that he cant open his eye...so anyway we wont be there..to the dr we go! I will do another playdate next week!

~gina

nutty-mom
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Hope zander is feeling better. Levi started running a high temp 2day, probably ear infection, we are going to doc also 2morrow. See you next week. Hope we are all doing better then!!!
MrsReagan
by Member on Feb. 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM

My little one also has a runny nose......cold season! How about Friday afternoon at Quail??? Anyone interested???

hammermom002
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Gina I am so sorry to hear about Zander. I hope that he rebounds well from it. 

I will not be at the mall today either. Isaac has had diarrhea all day yesterday and so far again today. Aiden was complaining of his tummy hurting on and off yesterday but seems fine today but I dont want to chance anything so maybe later this week.

Lindy

marciamaria
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I could maybe do Friday!! Should get our taxes back that day so would defintely be up to do some shopping! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)