Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdates ******EDITED*****

Posted by   + Show Post

This coming Monday, Feb 2nd, is suppose to be a decent day. The high is 54 and sunny. The zoo is free! So lets have a playdate!

Whats better for you...Morning around 10am or afternoon around 1pm?

*********EDIT************

Ok so no zoo it is..plus i just saw the recent weather and the high is only suppose to be upper 40's now...oh well. So how about Quails Springs Mall? That way the kids can play at the indor playground and its still free. I know the playground closes everyday at 1 or 2 for cleaning...so would 10am be ok for everyone?

******************EDIT********************

Figured i would change this to playdates thread since we keep changing it and adding ideas etc to it!

Muh Love!

~Gina~

If you are interested in a group that will support, motivate, and encourage you with your journey to a healthier you, come check us out, Moms4Sparkpeople!

It's how I have lost 85+lbs and am still going strong!

by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Replies (21-22):
marciamaria
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I completly forgot about it today. lol opps. My little ones also sick. Has a terrible cough!! And quail is far for us. I'm never out that way. We usually always go to penn or sooner fashion mall. Maybe next week we could meet up at a chucky cheese or a mc donalds??

KJNguyen
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I have a 17 month old son and a 7 week old daughter.  We moved back to Okc last June, but I was not able to get out much during my pregnancy.  I would love for my son to meet some kids around his age.  Please keep us posted of any upcoming playdates.  He loves the zoo and storytime at the Moore Library, but we are up for anything.  I could also use a little adult time.

Kristi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN